Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sweet Cravings

For me, no dinner is complete without a good dessert. Everyday after a meal, I just have to have something sweet be it a dollop of ice-cream, chocolate or some exotic dessert. Basically, I have a sweet tooth :)

Now for those of you who are thinking about the calories, remember it's all in the portions - I keep the portions small and the calories take care of themselves. :)

Cooking was always a stress-reliever for me, but whenever I thought of making a desert, it seemed like one "big task". Luckily I found some great recipes which can be put together in a jiffy. After I started to turn out these deserts, I couldn't believe how easy they are to make.

So, if the word "dessert" throws you into a cold sweat, the inside scoop on desserts is : they're actually simple to make. And with the right help...well, just a piece of cake.

So join me in this journey of sweet cravings...

No comments:

Post a Comment