Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 10 minutes
Serves : 4
2 cups of thin rice flakes called poha
1 small onion finely cut
1 tsp of corriander powder
1 tsp of cumin powder
1/2 cup of fresh grated coconut
1 tsp of mustard seeds
1 tsp of chilli powder
1/4 tsp of turmeric powder
1 banana cut into small fine pieces
1 tsp of oil
3 tbsp of milk
salt to taste
sugar to taste
some curry leaves
- Take a pan. Add some oil to it
- When the oil is hot, add the curry leaves and mustard seeds to it.
- When it starts crackling, add the onions and fry till they are pink in colour.
- Then add all the spices and mix well
- Then add the poha to the spices.
- Add coconut, milk and the bananas and mix nicely
- Add sugar to taste.
- If you find it too dry then adjust it by adding the milk.
- Sweet and spicy poha is ready to eat.