- Green chillies remain fresh for a longer duration if you remove the stem of the chillies and store them in a zip lock bag and refrigerate them
- In order to keep coriander fresh for a month, you need to put the whole bunch of fresh coriander leaves in a glass half filled with water with the stem portion covered in water. Then cover this glass with a transparent plastic and refrigerate.
- Tough stains from vessels can be easily removed by using aluminium wrappers used to pack capsule tablets.
- Left over beer can be used as a good hair conditioner. It will help you soften your hair and give it a nice shine.
- In order to avoid tears while chopping onions, you could cut the onion into half with the skin on and leave it in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour prior to chopping. Believe me, this really works.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Everyone requires a few tips in the kitchen. So here are some from my own experience. Hope you all find them useful. However, if you have your own, please feel free to share on my blog.