Although even I like to eat cereal sometimes for breakfast, I feel very happy when I am able to put up a nice breakfast together and see the smile on the face of my daughter. My daughter loves to eat and wants a new thing every day. So when I give her the fruit loops every morning, she is
very hesitant to eat it. In order, to make her enjoy her breakfast, I decided to cook up something interesting so that she gets some variety everyday.
My husband simply loves eating eggs and he likes scrambled eggs very much. Although, I am not a great fan of scrambled eggs, I came out with this interesting twist to scrambled eggs which makes me eat them every now and then.
So, here goes the recipe for the scrambled egg lovers...
A soft and creamy combination of eggs and spring onions which blend perfectly to make the right scrambled eggs.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time : 5 minutes
Eggs - 2
Egg whites - 2
Milk - 2 tbsp
Spring Onions finely chopped - 2
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1 tbsp of oil
- Take a bowl and put the eggs and egg whites in it and give it a nice whisk.
- Once it is beaten well, add the milk and whisk it a little more
- Then add the salt and pepper to taste and give it a good stir
- Finally add the spring onions to it
- Then take a non-stick pan and add some oil t it.
- Then add the egg mixture. Do not stir at this point.
- After a minute start folding the sides to together and do it quickly so that the eggs get scrambled nicely without burning
- Do not keep it on the gas for more than 2 minutes.
- Once you see them nice and soft, take it out.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve them with nice buttered toast.