These walnut cups look so cute and taste equally divine. An all time favorite with kids.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
For the Crust:
1-3 oz cream cheese softened
1 stick butter softened
1 cup flour
For the filling:
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup walnuts chopped roughly.
- Mix all the ingredients for the crust mixture into a soft ball and divide them into 24 small balls.
- With the help of fingers, press each ball down o the bottom and around the edges of the mini muffin tray and keep aside
- Cream brown sugar, vanilla essence and eggs and keep aside.
- To it add, walnuts and mix thoroughly with the help of a spoon.
- Drop about a tsp of the filling in each of the mini muffin cups.
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 350 degree F.
- Wait till it is cooled and then store in zip log bags or airtight containers.