I saw this recipe on Martha Stewart's show and found it quite interesting. Also very easy to make. I prepared it last week and everyone enjoyed it a lot. So sharing it with all of you.
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 20 minutes
1 pound butternut squash peeled and cut into cubes
1 tbsp unsalted butter
1/2 cup chicken stock
1/4 cup water
1 tbsp brown sugar
salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a pan and brown the butter. Be careful not to burn it while browning.
- To this brown butter, add the cubed butternut squash and keep stirring till the butternut squash is tender and coated in butter for about 15 minutes.
- Then add the chicken stock, water and brown sugar.
- Cook till all the water is evaporated.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot with any grilled meat or fish.