Coconut Cake is so creamy and delicious that everyone has to try it atleast once.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time : 50 minutes
100 gms dessicated coconut
1 cup water
1 cup sugar
1 cup semolina or rawa
100 gms butter
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
- Dissolve 1 cup sugar in 1 cup water on a medium flame.
- When the sugar is totally dissolved, add the dessicated coconut.
- Keep it on a low flame and let it cook a little (till you see it bubbling).
- Then add the semolina and butter and mix well.
- Again cook for about 5 minutes and then let the mixture cool completely.
- Beat 3 eggs and add them to the mixture. Also add baking powder and vanilla essence.
- Grease a baking dish and the pour the mixture into it.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degree F.