She never gave me the recipe for this salad, but I guessed the ingredients while eating it and came out with a dressing of my own for it and it turned out to be almost similar to what I had eaten. I simply love the colors of this salad.
Preparation Time : 20 minutes
Ready in : 10 minutes
Serves : 4
1 big green capsicum
1 big red bell pepper
1 big yellow pepper
1 big orange pepper
1 raw mango
1 white onion cut finely lengthwise
for the dressing:
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp of lemon juice
salt to taste
pepper to taste
1/2 tsp of crushed dried basil leaves
- First cut all the peppers into thin long strips. All the strips should be cut evenly.
- Cut the raw mango also in thin long strips.
- Mix all the salad dressing ingredients together in a bowl and keep aside
- Take a nice salad bowl. First add the peppers, then the finely cut onion and then the raw mango and mix well and refrigerate it for about 20 minutes
- Just before serving the salad, pour in the dressing over it and mix well
- This salad goes well with continental dishes.