This is a quick and easy recipe and is so tasty. It can be eaten for lunch or dinner and can be prepared in no time. A good recipe for working mothers.
Salt and Pepper style Indian Tendli
Indian Tendli marinated in salt and pepper and cooked slowly over medium heat
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 20 minutes
Serves : 3
1/4 kg Indian Tendli
1 medium sliced onion cut lengthwise
1 tsp mustard seeds
salt to taste
2 tsp of pepper powder
1 tsp of oil
1/2 cup water
- Take the tendli and smash it with the help of a kitchen hammer.
- Take oil in a pan. When hot add the mustard seed and allow them to crackle
- Then add the finely cut onions and fry it well till they are pink
- Then add the Indian tendli and mix well
- Add salt and pepper and the water and cover and cook on medium flame
- Remove when the tendli is cooked well.
- Indian tendli goes well with rice and dal.