So here goes the recipe...
A pancake made out of bananas and all purpose flour which is a light start to a healthy breakfast.
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 10 minutes
Serves : 4
1 very ripe banana
2 tbsp sugar
3/4 th cup milk
1 cup all purpose flour
pinch of salt
oil for shallow frying
- Mash the banana and mix it with the sugar and eggs.
- When well beaten, add in the flour, milk and salt.
- Make the batter liquid enough to spread into a pan cake
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan
- Spread a little batter into a round pan cake.
- Fry on both sides.
- For garnish, you can add some banana slices on top of it or simple serve it with maple syrup.