Milk Cream is a typical East-Indian delicacy prepared from powdered cashewnuts which simply melts in the mouth
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
1 litre milk
450 gms sugar
100 gms ground cashew nuts
1 tbsp butter
- Boil the milk until its half the quantity on a slow fire
- Add sugar and stir continuously till the mixture thickens
- Once all the sugar has dissolved and the consistency is thick, add the ground cashew nut powder.
- When you see the bubbles at the edge of the vessel, its nearly ready, you will need to take it out.
- You can then cool the mixture for about 10 minutes
- You will need to butter the mould and mould it.
- Once all the milk cream is moulded, you will need to keep it for drying overnight.
- The next day store them in an airtight container.
- Milk cream is very yummy and it will melt in your mouth.