Preparation Time : 15 minutes
Cooking Time : 15 minutes
Serves : 3
20 Medium sized prawns cleaned, shelled and de-veined
1 large onions cut into cubes
3 tbsp of oil
3 cloves of garlic peeled1 small green capsicum finely cut
1 tsp of crushed red chillies1 small green chilli slit into half
1 cup coconut milk
1 tomato finely cut
salt to tastecoriander for garnish
- First marinate the prawns with some turmeric and salt and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, take a pan and add some oil to it
- Then add the onions and the garlic and fry nicely till the onions are pink
- Then add capsicum and continue to fry.
- Once it is fried well, add the crushed red chillies, green chilli, salt and prawns. Mix well
- Then add the coconut milk and the tomatoes.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes till the prawns are cooked
- Garnish with corriander leaves
- This gravy goes well with steamed rice