A lemony dish with assorted vegetables which is so easy to make and goes well with Thai red curry chicken.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
10 broccoli flowers
1 zuchini cut into cubes
1 red bell pepper
1 tsp of cumin seeds
1 piece of thai ginger
1 stick of lemon grass
1 tbsp of lemon juice
1 tbsp of soy sauce
1 tbsp of canola or olive oil
salt to taste
pepper to taste
fresh rosemary leaves for garnish
- Take a medium pan. Add oil to it and allow it to become hot
- When the oil is hot, add cumin seeds to it.
- When it starts crackling, add the thai ginger and the lemon grass and saute for a minute.
- Then add all the vegetables and saute on high flame for about 2-3 minutes
- Then add the lemon juice, salt, pepper and the soy sauce and continue frying it.
- Finally before removing from gas, remove the lemon grass.
- Then throw in some fresh rosemary and give it one quick stir.
- Lemon & Rosemary sauteed vegetables are now ready to eat.
- You can serve this with thai red curry chicken or with pulao.