Preparation Time : 4 hours
Ready in : 5 minutes
Serves : 4
1 tin of condensed milk
1 tin of fresh whipping cream
50 fresh strawberries
1 tsp of strawberry essence (optional)
a few mint leaves for garnish
- Take a bowl and add heavy whipping cream to it. Whisk this nicely with an electric whisk till it nice and stiff.
- Then add the condensed milk and fold it gently and keep aside
- In the meantime, take 25 strawberries and cut them into small cubes.
- You can either cut the remaining 25 strawberries in a food processor roughly or cut them very finely so that they are almost crushed.
- Add these to the cream mixtures.
- Then add the strawberry essence and give it a good stir.
- Refrigerate this for atleast 4 hours before serving.
- Take a nice dessert glass. Scoop in some of this into the glass and top it up with some fresh strawberries and garnish with a mint leaf.
Tip: Instead of strawberries, you could also add pineapples and convert it into a pineapple delight. Simply replace everything above with pineapples.