This is one of the simple dishes which I make quite often. It is very easy to make and also tastes good. It goes very well with rice and dal.
Preparation Time : 20 minutes
Serves : 4
1/2 cabbage chopped finely
1 onion finely chopped
2-3 cloves of garlic finely chopped
2 green chillies slit
1 tsp mustard
10 curry leaves
3 tbsp freshly grated coconut
salt to taste
2 tbsp oil
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds and curry leaves and allow it to crackle.
- Then add the garlic, green chillies and onions and fry nicely till the onions are golden brown
- Then add the cabbage and fry nicely. Add some salt and cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
- When the cabbage is almost cooked, add the coconut and mix well.
- Serve hot with rice and dal or can also be eaten with rotis.