Preparation Time : 15 minutes + soaking time
Serves : 4
1/2 cup of kidney beans
1/2 cup black chana
1/2 apple cut into small pieces
1/2 ice-berg lettuce
1 cup bean sprouts
1/2 onion cut into thin slices lengthwise (optional)
for the dressing:
1/2 lime squeezed to get juice
1 tsp honey
1/2 tsp pepper
- Soak the chana and the kidney beans overnight in
- Boil the chana and kidney beans with some salt and allow it to cool down.
- Then in a salad bowl, combine all the ingredients including the chana and kidney beans.
- Combine the ingredients for the dressing and pour it over the salad.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled