As everyone was at home on Saturday, I didn't want to spend a lot of time cooking in the Kitchen. Hence, a day prior I marinated my chicken with some spices so that we could enjoy a quick and delicious meal on Saturday. I made mango salsa to go with the grilled chicken.
Preparation Time : 30 minutes + marination time
Serves : 4
4 big Chicken breasts with bone
100 gms Yogurt
11/2 tbsp tandoori masala powder
1 tsp chilli flakes
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1 green chilli chopped
2 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp butter
- First beat the yogurt nicely.
- To the yogurt, add the tandoori masala, chilli flakes, ginger-garlic paste, green chillies, lime juice and salt and mix well.
- Then apply this marinade to the chicken breasts nicely and keep it in the refrigerator overnight or for atleast 4-5 hours
- Heat some oil in a grill pan, and grill the chicken breasts on both sides on high heat till you see the charcoal marks on the breasts.
- Then take it out and smear some butter on it and grill them in the oven for 20 minutes at 400 degree F.
- Remove from oven and squeeze 1 tbsp lime juice over it and sprinkle some chaat masala.
- Serve hot with mango salsa.