Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Balsamic Strawberry Sundae














During my visit to the supermarket, I picked up strawberries as my daughter simply loves eating them. Everyone, loves strawberries and cream but I want to do a little more with these delicious strawberries. So, after a little thought, I came out with my very own version of Balsamic Strawberry Sundae.

Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Serves : 3

Ingredients :

10 medium strawberries, chopped
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp powdered sugar
2 drops of vanilla essence
3 scoops of french vanilla ice-cream

Method :

  • In a bowl, combine strawberries, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, vanilla essence and mix well.
  • Take the serving bowl, and put one scoop of vanilla ice-cream in it. Then pour 2 tbsp of balsamic strawberry mixture on it.
  • Repeat the same for the remaining 2 scoops of ice-cream
Note : You could also add chopped nuts of your choice if you like

No comments:

Post a Comment