This is one of my own creation. I got some nice big shrimps from the Chinese market some days back and wanted to do something different with it. So, I simply combined a few ingredients together and the result was just too good. So, thought of sharing this interesting shrimp recipe with you all....
Preparation time : 15 mins + 2 hours marinating
Serves : 4
20 big shrimps (heads removed & de-veined)
1 tsp cayenne pepper (you could add more depending on your spice intake)
salt to taste
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 tbsp minced garlic
2 tbsp dry white wine
1 tbsp lime juice
2 tbsp olive oil
- Clean the shrimps but keep the tail on.
- Combine all the ingredients together and mix it with the shrimps and let it rest 2 hours in the refrigerator
- In a pan, heat some olive oil. Then fry the shrimps on both sides, till you see the colour changing and the shrimps curling up slightly.
- Alternatively, you could also grill them on the barbecue or on a grill pan.
- Serve hot with any sides.
I am sending this recipe to Spicy Tasty's Sizzling Summer Contest - Grilled food recipes.